Famous Quotes

Saturday, March 19

Smiles and Laughter

There is indeed no other better way to spend a day than to make people smile and laugh despite your longing for the very reason for you to do just the same. Don’t mistake me for being hypocrite but I am just being selfless .I owe YOU this wonderful moment.

Smile means a lot to me. Most importantly, it means contagious happiness. Indeed, a beautiful smile and a genuine laughter soothe a heart in despair. Today, March 19, 2011 marks a new milestone in my life – very ostentatious, indisputable, and truly a moment to treasure.  It is a moment worth more than any fortune because it gives me LIFE.
– Ariem Venezuela Cinco

1 comment:

lilet carbonel said...

I totally agree with you Ms Denise.Mr. Five is great. He has the best qualities to be an English teacher. His inspiring beginnings really encouraged us to keep on learning. There was never a dull moment in his class. It's like having a succulent steak with free burger. So amazing!