Famous Quotes

Monday, March 14

THANK YOU

I feel so blessed to have been bestowed a life full of sweet memories to reminisce despite the plethora of reasons to wallow in despair. I am deeply grateful to those people who in one way or another have made me feel that life is still worth living. I am elated not only because I have triumphed against vicissitude but also because I have been endowed with another opportunity to live life for others.

To my parents, thank you very much for the gift of life, for bringing me into this wonderful world. However, I am deeply sorry to have disappointed you as a SON and here I am again disappointing you because I will not be staying as long as you want me to.

To my best buddy Macky, always remember that I am always here for you in both flips of time. Remember that you have been my role model and I am proud of what you have achieved. I know you are the greatest child a parent could have. You are extraordinary.

To my dearest best friend Eric, thank you for being there as an EXTENSION of my life. Thank you for the wonderful moments that only YOU have afforded me. With YOU, I have found more reasons to love, more reasons to forgive, more reasons to be humble, and more reasons to live. YOU are indeed irreplaceable.

To everyone who have become part of my life, thank you so much. I know words aren't enough to express how truly grateful I am. May the Father in Heaven Bless You and Your Families, the precious gift of good health, prosperity, and peace.

No comments: