Famous Quotes

Friday, March 18

TOEFL REVIEW EXPERIENCE WITH MR ARIEM CINCO

Disclaimer: I hope this will help you and by the way if ever you will use this article pls dont include my surname but you can use my name thanks and have a good day. 


---- here is the story----

I'm Gerald. I would like to thank Mr. Ariem Cinco for helping me pass the TOEFL Test.

I took the test and failed for 4 times when I was in the U.S.A.  I started to lose my confidence because I tried everything even hiring a private tutor in the US ( American English Tutor) but still I couldn't  get a 26 on the Speaking part of the test.

With all these frustrations, I decided to go back to the Philippines hoping to find a better review center to help me with my problem. Then my employer suggested to me to try having a private tutor to evaluate my problem and help me pass the test and this is how I met Mr. Cinco.

During our review, Mr. Cinco made me realize my problems (which the other tutor in the US did'nt notice) and he gave me a lot of drills and exercises in order to improve my skills in speaking.

One thing that I really liked about the review is his flexibility with the schedule. He always finds time so we can finish the review on time and what really helped me during the test is that he helped me gain my confidence again. Most importantly, I got 26 for my speaking in the TOEFL iBT. 

by: GERALD M. (MEDPRO STAFFING, INC.)

No comments: